We engineer, Fabricate, & Install
Custom Sanitary & Mechanical Systems
We at So-Cal Fab & Supply, Inc. ("SoCal Fab" or "ScFab") specialize in sanitary equipment and piping for the Food & Beverage Processing Industry: Dairy, Beer & Wine, Juice, Water, and Food. Our work is 3A, USDA, FDA food-service certified, and adheres to the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance where applicable. All of our staff are certified sanitary welders.
Although sanitary equipment is our specialty, our array of experience in fabrication allows our services to be flexible to your needs!
WHAT WE DO
• CIP & product storage tanks
• Craft brewery systems & tanks
• Flow panels
• Valve clusters
• Drum dumpers
• Skid mounted systems
• Refrigeration systems
• Steam distribution headers
• Most other process-related components
• Conveyor Systems & Bottling Lines
• Man-ways, bridges, ladders, etc.
• Personnel and equipment platforms
• Sanitary/hygienic food-grade certified welding
• Sanitary fabrication
• Custom designs & fabrications
• Certified pressure pipe installation & welding
• Certified structural welding
• 3D Imaging Laser Scanning of plants, equipment, etc.
• Expert advice and consulations
• Sanitary Equipment relocation/repair/refurbishment
• Re-gasketing services
• Electrical panel design
• Seismic retrofits
• Rental Heat Exchangers
• Sales & service of Brown finishers
• Custom CNC plasma
• Metal forming
• High Pressure WaterJet Cutting
Proud to be
Family Owned & Operated
SoCal Fab has 95 years of collective experience between owner John Tompkins and his Dad Gene's influence. We've grown a lot since our founding in 2004. Our staff now includes a mechanical engineer and experienced sanitary fabrication staff. We take pride in delivering professional, high-quality product and service to established clients such as Anderson Dairy, Yoplait and Ralphs Grocery. We are also proud to be a part of the growth of budding businesses such as Momenti Spirited Ice Creams.
We Operate With
Innovation, Integrity, Tradition
We watch industry trends closely, and strive to be innovative in our work. We value integrity, our customers' time, money, and trust. We'll never take your business for granted. We respect the traditions of those who forged the industry, and keep their work at the root of ours. We provide our customers with high-quality, expertly laid out projects. We value clear and direct communication, timely deliveries and quality work.